LISTEN LIVE 
Home » Featured Stories, Local News for Newsletter, News » UPDATE: Unattended Candle Responsible For Saturday Night College Station Apartment Fire

UPDATE: Unattended Candle Responsible For Saturday Night College Station Apartment Fire

College Station firefighters say a candle left unattended started an apartment fire Saturday night which sent one person to the hospital for treatment of undisclosed injuries.

The fire at the Heritage apartments on Dartmouth between Southwest Parkway and Krenek Tap resulted in the evacuation of residents from two units due to fire damage.

The injuries took place when occupants were attempting to extinguish the fire.

No firefighters were injured.

Original story:

College Station firefighters are investigating a Saturday night apartment fire which sent one person to the hospital for treatment of undisclosed injuries.

The fire at the Heritage apartments on Dartmouth between Southwest Parkway and Krenek Tap resulted in the evacuation of residents from two units due to fire damage.

No firefighters were injured.

Screen shot from the College Station fire department Twitter account.

Share this article:

Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=135756

Posted by on Nov 11 2019. Filed under Featured Stories, Local News for Newsletter, News.
Listen Live to WTAW 1620
Half Price Tuition

© 2019 WTAW. All Rights Reserved. Log in

-