LISTEN LIVE 
Home » Featured Stories, Local News for Newsletter, News » College Station Firefighters Say Quick Action Prevents A Home Fire

College Station Firefighters Say Quick Action Prevents A Home Fire

College Station firefighters were sent Friday morning just after nine to the report of a fire in a home west of Southwood Valley elementary school.

Firefighters credit the resident for throwing the main breaker to shut off electricity to the home on San Felipe.

The fire was limited to a faulty outlet in a bathroom, which began smoking while a hair dryer was in use.

Firefighters used their thermal imaging camera to determine the fire did not spread into the interior wall.

Share this article:

Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=135721

Posted by on Nov 7 2019. Filed under Featured Stories, Local News for Newsletter, News.
Listen Live to WTAW 1620
C.S. Lewis Tickets
Half Price Tuition

© 2019 WTAW. All Rights Reserved. Log in

-