LISTEN LIVE 
Home » Featured Stories, Local News for Newsletter, News » Clothes Dryer Starts House Fire In South College Station

Clothes Dryer Starts House Fire In South College Station

A clothes dryer causes a house fire Monday evening in south College Station that displaced the residents.

No injuries were reported as 21 College Station firefighters responded to the home on Aspen Heights Drive, which is west of the intersection of Wellborn and Barron Roads.

The fire, which started on the second floor of the home, took 30 minutes to get under control.

Screen shot from the College Station fire department’s Facebook page.

Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=131927

Posted by on May 13 2019. Filed under Featured Stories, Local News for Newsletter, News.
Listen Live to WTAW 1620
Half Price Tuition

© 2019 WTAW. All Rights Reserved. Log in -