LISTEN LIVE 
Home » Featured Stories, News » Two Bryan House Fires Blamed On Misuse Of Space Heaters

Two Bryan House Fires Blamed On Misuse Of Space Heaters

Bryan firefighters put out two house fires Thursday that were both started by the misuse of space heaters.

Deputy fire marshal William Bouse says occupants of a home on Highway 21 east of the Castle Heights neighborhood escaped injury despite the home not having smoke detectors.

There were also no injuries to those living on William Joel Bryan north of Sue Haswell Park.

And no firefighters were hurt.

At the home on William Joel Bryan, Bouse also said fire crews found a lot of extension cords were in use and some of the construction of the home did not appear to be done by licensed contractors.

Click below for comments from William Bouse, visiting with WTAW’s Bill Oliver.

020818-William-Bouse.mp3

 

Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=122437

Posted by on Feb 9 2018. Filed under Featured Stories, News.
Listen Live to WTAW 1620

1 hour ago

NewsTalk 1620 WTAW

Hear from the winners of Brazos County's four runoff elections at: wtaw.com/?p=125039 ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

© 2018 WTAW. All Rights Reserved. Log in -