Newman 10 Business Awards Presented WednesdayFeatured Stories, News Wednesday, June 11th, 2014
The 21st Annual Newman 10 small business awards were presented Wednesday.
A project of the Bryan Rotary Club and Newman Printing Company, the yearly event recognizes independent and privately held companies located in Brazos County.
These companies have had sales of more than $50,000 but less than $25 million in fiscal 2009 and show a five-year sales history with an increase from fiscal 2012-2013.
The nominees were ranked by the sales growth from 2011 through 2013 by an economist at the Mays Business School at Texas A&M.
1. Schaefer Custom Homes (sales growth of 447.37%)
2. Cortiers Real Estate (sales growth of 342.05%)
3. Hotel Solutions Inc. (sales growth of 149.57%)
4. Texas Concrete Design (sales growth of 148.93%)
5. BCR Brazosland Classic Realty (sales growth of 106.96%)
6. Computers, Electronics, Office, Etc. (sales growth of 103.01%)
7. JB Knowledge Technologies, Inc. (sales growth of 71.39%)
8. The Pool Guy (sales growth of 71.15%)
9. A Healing Touch Massage & Spa (sales growth of 58.45%)
10. Tech Bundle, LP (sales growth of 56.32%)
Two other awards were presented. The recipient of the Research Valley Partnership Commercialization Rising Star Award was the Startup Aggieland business accelerator at Texas A&M University.
And the Anco Insurance Award for Lifetime Business Achievement was presented to Stylecraft Builders.
The keynote speaker was Randall Hale, the founder and managing director of Rock Hill Capital Group.
The chairman of the awards program, Steven Steele, announced next year’s corporate title sponsor of the Newman 10 awards is Tom Light Chevrolet.
Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=82484