In Case You Missed It…Infomaniacs Thursday, January 9th, 2014
- A fortune-teller leverages the power of asparagus for predictions.
- China lifts its ban on game consoles.
- Danish cinnamon rolls Too Spicy for EU Rules.
- Bland foods across the nation rejoice as Sriracha shipments resume.
- Man nearly loses ear for not sharing his cigarettes.
- The White House responds to Gates’ criticism.
- Kevin says fleece-lined bandanas have been used by bikers for years. Yeah, but now they have a catchy name. Behold—the Flandana!
- Careercast releases its list of most and least stressful jobs for this year.
- We’ve heard of nuclear diapers, but this is the first time they’ve tripped a Geiger counter.
- “Redskin” has had it’s share of trouble with regard to football, but now peanuts and pork rinds have entered the fracas.
- Who better to deliver meds when snow snarls your travel plans than the local pizza parlor.
- America has finally solved all of it’s major legal problem and can now focus on the only remaining scourge; racist school discipline.
- Chris Christie combats bully persona as dust-up over retaliatory traffic construction accusations aimed at his staff come to light.
- Bonus Beard Pic
Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=74970