Home » Featured Stories, News » No Injuries in Weekend House Fires

No Injuries in Weekend House Fires

Bryan Fire Department fought several fires over the weekend.

Fire Marshall Fred Taylor says both fires took place at homes on Saturday, with one fire caused by a vent fan bathroom in a house on Green Valley, and the other by a water heater element that shorted out in the bathroom of a home on Hanus.

Taylor says there were no injuries, and the power had to be pulled for the second home, but the occupants had a place to stay.

Share this article:

Short URL:

Posted by on Jan 6 2014. Filed under Featured Stories, News.
Listen Live to WTAW 1620
Half Price Tuition

© 2020 WTAW. All Rights Reserved. Log in