Bad Banana Leads to Evacuation of A&M BuildingFeatured Stories, News Monday, September 9th, 2013
A rotten banana can get to the point of smelling like natural gas.
The odor led to a brief evacuation on the A&M campus Monday morning.
Lt. Allan Baron at University Police says there was a full response to the Blocker Building.
That was after an employee smelled what they thought was natural gas then pulled the fire alarm.
The source of the odor was a ripe banana, found in a third floor trash container.
Click below for Allan Baron’s visit with WTAW’s Bill Oliver.AllanBaron090913.mp3
Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=68990