Bryan Fire Department UpdateFeatured Stories, Interviews Wednesday, November 21st, 2012
William Bouse of the Bryan Fire Department talks about safe cooking during the holidays, awards presented at this week’s Bryan City Council meeting, and a summary of a mobile home fire that started due to an improper connection on a propane tank.
WIlliamBouse112112.mp3WTAW’s Bill Oliver visits with WIlliam Bouse.
Here are the winners of the Bryan Fire Deparatment’s elementary school poster contest:
5th Grade winner was Casandra Zarate from Neal Elementary.
4th Grade winner was Ana Maria Rojo from Henderson Elementary.
3rd Grade winner was Hannah Currie from Johnson Elementary.
2nd Grade winner was Jasmin Bazaan from Henderson.
1st Grade was Lucinanna Mable from Johnson.
And the Kindergarten class from Johnson will have a class party.
Short URL: http://wtaw.com/?p=51591